- Gentle and effective wash for face, hands and body.
- Natural Remedy for Folliculitis, Infected in-grown hairs/rasor bumps, Boils, Cysts, Wound healing, Skin infections, MRSA / Virus prevention, Shaving and other Rashes, Acne.
- Detoxifying, immune boosting, stress relieving Thyme aromatherapy.
- Antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal, antiviral, antimicrobial, carminative, cicatrizant (wound healing), tonic and anti-rheumatic properties.
- Certified Organic Ingredients - over 82%
- No animal testing
- Free from sulphates, parabens, GMO, perfume, colours, propylene glycol.
This organic liquid soap has a delicious fresh herbal Thyme aroma. This is due to the addition of a miracle essential oil called Benchmark Thyme, which together with it's Glycerine base makes it a wonderful cleanser for your face as well as your hands and body.
Benchmark Thyme oil has been specially developed by Maggie Tisserand to be powerful against virus and skin infections such as MRSA and yet gentle on the skin.
New Dawn products in the Benchmark Thyme range:
- Rich Cream for dry skin or
- Light Cream for normal, combination or oily skin
- Shampoo & Gel Wash for face, body and hair
- Hair Conditioner
- Essential Oil
- Natural Deodorant
- Wash for face, hands and body
Save the Earth!
Not only do you save over £15 by buying a 1 Litre bottle you get a £5 voucher every time you send it back to us to refill. Just select 'Refill my 1 Litre Bottle' from the 'size' menu (above).
Save money and our earth! - details on our 'Sustainable Living' page.
Benchmark Thyme Wash
Excellent product as always, would not be without it. Order arrived the next day.
Lovely product, helps to keep skin spot free, thoroughly recommend.
Fantastic product, highly recommended for troubled skin.
I am totally over the moon. Thank you !!!!
Haven't used a soap on my face for yrs.This felt good, so I intend using it often.
Great to have such a powerful antibacterial in such a gentle soap.
Win 20% off your next order!
Leave your feedback in the 'Comments' box at the foot of this page. If it is chosen as 'Review of the Week' you win 20% off your next order!