- Natural floss, made from ethical Ahimsa (Peace) compostable, biodegradable silk.
- Its coated with Candelilla wax and flavoured with organic Spearmint Essential Oil.
- 100% biodegradable and suitable for gardening or home compositing after use. Equally, it can be disposed in the general waste if none of the above are an option.
- Supplied in a reusable glass flint container with a metal cap dispenser which can all be reused with replacement 30 metre silk floss refills.
- Packed in a fully compostable, plastic-free kraft box.
Georganics - Natural Spearmint Floss
It’s normal floss!
Surprisingly “normal”. It doesn’t feel any different from plastic floss, apart for the flavour, which is different, but not unpleasantly so. It is milder than peppermint, but it feels just as cleansing. I cannot, honestly, see why one should say they miss plastic floss, I see no reason to go back!
I am very happy with this product. The floss is grippable so easy to use and I am happy that it's glass container is reusable by purchasing refills.
The floss is strong.
Doesn't break during use. Mint flavour not overpowering. Very happy that it's without plastic!
Not cheap but then plastic-free isn't. lovely fragrance, pleasant to use. also feel-good factor = priceless
Great dental floss
A little thicker than plastic dental floss but totally fine once you get used to this. Feels wonderful to be as clean but not adding to the world of plastic. Very elegant in glass bottle. Makes a wonderful eco pressie for family or friends. Subtle scent. Leaves my gums feeling really good