Greasy / Oily Hair Shampoo and Conditioner Natural Remedies Pack
- Balances sebum and pH levels
- Gentle and effective for daily use
- 70 - 100% Certified Organic
- Cruelty free (Not tested on animals)
- Sulphate/SLS free
- Paraben free
- GM free
- Gluten Free
Greasy / Oily Hair
FAB. impressed with this - can't believe the difference a SHAMPOO has made! 😄Quick delivery, effective products what more could a girl want.
Returning customer, love these products! Trusted seller with great communication.
This product really works - will buy again.
Pack - Shampoo Only 25ml x 3: Contains small samples of the top three shampoos that have received positive feedback for Greasy Hair treatment. With regular use can help rebalance your scalp and keep your hair healthy and oil free.
Pack - Shampoo Only 100ml x 2: Contains larger samples of the top two shampoos that have received positive feedback for Greasy Hair treatment. With regular use can help rebalance your scalp and keep your hair healthy and oil free.
Pack - Shampoo & Conditioner 25ml x 4: Contains small samples of the top two shampoos and matching conditioners that have received positive feedback for Greasy Hair treatment. With regular use can help rebalance your scalp and keep your hair healthy and oil free.
Pack - Shampoo & Conditioner 100ml x 4: Contains larger samples of the top two shampoos and matching conditioners that have received positive feedback for Greasy Hair treatment. With regular use can help rebalance your scalp and keep your hair healthy and oil free.
All packs include instructions.
Shampoo & Gel Wash: 99%+ Natural, 70+% Certified Organic ingredients including: Aloe Vera, Lavender, Lemongrass or Ylang Ylang essential oil.
Hair Conditioner: 99%+ natural, 73% certified organic ingredients including: Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera, Lavender, Lemongrass or Ylang Ylang essential oil.
For full ingredient lists click here.
All our small bottles and jars are strong enough to be refilled many times from the more eco-friendly larger sizes and make great travel companions. Also lovely for guests, gift giving and passing on samples for friends and family to try.
When they are eventually a bit tatty give them a quick rinse out and recycle if possible.
- Wash your hair at least every other day following the instructions on the back of the leaflet that comes with your order. Make sure to rinse with warm (not hot) water to start, making sure you massage scalp with fingertips to rinse right through to scalp. Then finish rinsing with cool water. Hot water is not good for your skin or scalp and will dry it out.
- If you normally use commercial hair products containing oil stripping sulphates you may find your hair appears greasy after the first few washes with these natural products but if you persevere, after a few washes your scalp/hair will regain it's natural sebum balance becoming shiney healthy and problem free.
- Let hair dry naturally without using a hair dryer.
- Hair should not be dyed while scalp problems exist, as this will upset the pH balance of the scalp and reduce the amount of the “good” bacteria that helps keep the scalp healthy.
If you would like to boost your treatment before washing here's how:
- Select one or more of our organic essential oils: Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Lemongrass, Peppermint. Add 5 drops to every 10mls of organic Aloe Vera liquid or gel, and mix together well.
- Dip your fingers into the blend and work it into the whole of your scalp.
- Gently massage with your fingertips in small, circular motions all over your scalp without causing too much friction since this can damage hair roots.
- After a few minutes of massaging the scalp, bend over and hang your head lower than your heart to really increase the blood flow whilst continuing to massage.
- Keep the mixture on your scalp as long as possible; if it’s practical leave it overnight, then shampoo it out.
Perseverance is the key
To achieve the best results commit to regular long term use of the ingredients above, improving your diet, maintaining good excercise and filtered water levels and adjusting your lifestyle to reduce stress.
- After enjoying your samples you can feel confident in coming back to our shop and trying standard or large sizes of your favourites to see long term results.
- Large sizes save your money and your planet.
- Everyone's scalp is unique so nothing can be guaranteed. Always do a 24 hour small patch test with each product as instructed on the leaflet that comes with your order before applying to a larger area.
- Skin and hair conditions and problems are often a symptom of an overload of toxins such as stress, poor diet, insufficient water intake, lack of fresh air, excercise and good quality sleep, exposure to harsh synthetic chemicals. So for best results healthy sustainable lifestyle changes alongside these toxin free organic products are highly recommended.