A 15cm circular pad of exfoliating loofah with an elasticated strap for a secure grip in the bath or shower. Use the soft cotton on the reverse for a gentle cleansing massage.
Body benefits of using the organic loofah collection:
- Unblocks pores and removes impurities for fresher, clearer skin.
- Removes dead surface skin allowing moisture and active skin care ingredients to penetrate.
- Use with our No: 5 ~ Tea Tree Fresh range to help with Keratosis Pilaris.
- Prevents in-growing hairs and prolongs suntans.
- It can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and cellulite.
- The result is smoother, polished and more hydrated skin.
- Help to stimulate the lymphatic system to drain cellular waste and toxins safely away.
- It can help prevent toxins and fluids becoming trapped in the fatty layers of the skin helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite and puffiness.
- Regular use can help protect the immune system and improve digestion and general well being.
- Stimulates blood circulation and cell renewal resulting in healthier, younger looking skin.
Stress Relieving Massage:
- Invigorates tired muscles and relaxes body and mind.
Organic Loofah Body Pad
What is loofah?
Loofah is a climbing vine related to the cucumber family which bears fruit in the summer. It is a fast growing and versatile plant, the fruit of which is cultivated for food and sponge use. Loofah is one of nature’s best exfoliators.
100% Superior Egyptian Loofah
- Hydrea London uses superior Egyptian Loofah which is organically farmed in Egypt where the nature of the land produces the best quality loofah available on the market.
- Egyptian Loofah is highly recommended by professionals for effective skin care due to its thicker, flexible fibres that soften and expand when wet.
- The looser weave creates plenty of lather and dries quickly which has the added benefit of preventing bacteria from lurking!
- The natural fibres give skin a soft smooth glow without being too harsh. No wonder it has been cultivated for skin care since ancient times.
Our loofah is 100% organic, sustainable and biodegradable.