Hydrea Body Brush with Natural Bristles
Made from FSC beechwood and ethically sourced hog's hair.
Medium strength natural bristle for wet & dry brushing. Size 13 cms long.
With specially curved cut natural bristles for easy all over brushing. Suitable for all skin types. This brush is ergonomically designed with a hand strap for extra control and easy sweeping motions making it perfect for the professional therapist.
What is Body Brushing?
This is one of the simplest and easiest ways to improve your skin tone and well being. It is an ancient practice brushing the whole body with repetitive strokes using a dry natural bristle brush to remove dead skin cells while stimulating the blood flow and the lymph nodes to deliver nutrients to the skin and banish waste and toxins from the body. Can also be used for wet brushing. After wet use rinse well and allow to drain with the bristles facing downwards.
• Exfoliates away dead cells for silky soft skin.
• Encourages cell renewal for healthier younger looking skin.
• Cleanses and unblocks pores, removes impurities for brighter and blemish free skin.
• Releases endorphins to reduce stress for a relaxed body and mind.
• Increases energy and helps sleep patterns.
• Tones muscle
• Tightens the skin
• Stimulates the lymphatic system to drain toxins away helping to prevent build up of cellulite and reduce puffiness.
• An efficient lymphatic system helps protect the immune system and improve digestion.
• Stimulates blood circulation
• Prevents ingrowing hairs.
• Prepares the skin for treatments, tanning and can prolong sun tans.
Hydrea Body Brush - Medium
The FSC Certified Beechwood Collection
Until now, ethically sourced brushes have been incredibly hard to find! All our brushes are of the highest quality using specially heat treated timber to prevent cracking and finished with double waxing so they are mould resistant and can easily be used in water, saunas and steam rooms.
What is FSC certification?
This stands for Forest Stewardship Council. FSC certified forests are managed to ensure long term timber supplies while protecting the environment and the lives of forest dependent people. Our FSC certified products are eco-friendly and come from sustainable and renewable resources.
Tap the brush after use to remove skin debris. Wash when needed in warm soapy water, rinse well and air dry naturally with the bristles facing downwards.