- No Residue.
- Gentle, effective, healing cleanser bar for your face and body as well as your dreads.
- All-over Natural Remedy for Dandruff, Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Itchy Scalp and Skin, Dull Lifeless hair, Acne, Acne Scars, Eczema, Wrinkles and Fine Lines.
- Harmonizing, uplifting, aphrodisiac Patchouli aromatherapy.
- Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antiseptic, Anti-aging, Anti-inflammatory.
- All Certified Organic Ingredients - to support your health and your planet.
- No Animal Testing
- Free From Sulphates, Parabens, GMO, Perfume, Colours, Propylene Glycol.
This organic shampoo & cleanser bar has a spicy, woody, musky, sweet and earthy aroma. The best organic Patchouli essential oil is added to Aloe Vera and Glycerine to make this bar a wonderful cleanser for your face as well as your body and hair. It naturally hydrates while it cleanses leaving your skin and hair soft and glowing with health.
Shampoo Bar Washing Instructions:
- Wet locks and scalp thoroughly. Wet shampoo bar and apply lots of it by directly rubbing it onto your whole scalp between the locks. Don't apply to the dreads themselves as the shampoo will rinse from your scalp through the locks cleaning and scenting them on the way through.
- Massage scalp with fingertips, thoroughly working the shampoo into the whole scalp for 2 minutes at least. If you like you can use your dreads like a brush on the scalp moving it all around. Lather is not important to the cleansing process but working the shampoo right into the scalp is.
- Wash the rest of your body and face with the same shampoo bar, leaving your head under the shower, giving the dreadlocks as long as possible with water running through them as you really want to make sure all the soap rinses out through the locks. Make sure you scrub behind your ears and on your neck, these areas can get oilier than normal because the dreadlocks can keep your head warmer than normal hair - like wearing a hat.
- After you're done washing the rest of your body return to your head, spraying it with the shower, massaging the scalp only with your fingertips to rinse out all the shampoo.
- Rinse your bar and leave it to drain so that it lasts longer.
- Squeeze out as much water as you can inside the shower and then use a towel to squeeze out more. You can also rub your locks with a towel to dry them even more. Wrap the towel around your body and then (possibly outside) do some headbanging. Nod your head up and down shaking out the water that is left. This really reduces drying time. You can then air dry or blow dry your hair on a low setting.
- You can then continue with your day, maybe using a headband to hold your locks back for a while because they may still be a little damp - depending on how much time you had to dry them. It's recommended that you don't wear a hat/tam while they're still damp because you may encourage mildew.