- No Residue.
- Gentle, effective, healing cleanser bar for your face and body as well as your hair.
- All-over Natural Remedy that can support Hair Growth, eliminate Itchiness, relieve Scalp Irritation, deep clean Greasy Hair, Oily Skin and Blackheads, calm Rosacea, Thread/Spider Veins and Redness, close Large Pores.
- Oil-balancing, Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, analgesic, astringent.
- Uplifting, Energizing Lemongrass aromatherapy.
- All Certified Organic Ingredients - to support your health and your planet.
- No Animal Testing
- Free From Sulphates, Parabens, GMO, Perfume, Colours, Propylene Glycol.
- 100% Plastic free/compostable packaging
This organic cleanser bar has a light, refreshing lemony aroma. The best organic Lemongrass essential oil is added to Aloe Vera and Glycerine to make this bar a wonderful cleanser for your face as well as your body and hair. It naturally hydrates while it cleanses leaving your hair and skin soft and glowing with health.
Our Shampoo Soap bars all have exactly the same wonderful ingredients as our Soap bars. So if you already have one of our soap bars and would like to try it on your hair, here are our instructions for best results...
Shampoo Bar Washing Instructions:
- Wet your hair thoroughly.
- Rub the solid soap bar directly onto the scalp and massage with your fingertips, working it into the scalp for 2 minutes.
- Rinse through still massaging with fingertips and repeat the process.
- Rinse your bar and leave it to drain so that it lasts longer.
- Use a matching New Dawn Conditioner if desired.
- Gently towel dry and leave to dry naturally if possible.
Does your scalp need rebalancing?
Our products contain essential oil and natural organic ingredients that re-balance sebum levels in the skin and scalp. This re-balancing is especially noticeable if you have previously used a product containing sebum-stripping sulphates and might take a few washes to complete before your scalp/hair is rebalanced and in a good naturally healthy condition.
If you are correctly rinsing your hair thoroughly with clean running warm water (not hot or cold) and there seems to be residue left in it or it's difficult to manage, then this re-balancing process is very likely to be the reason why. It will be clean but may not look or feel so great for 2-4 weeks.
To break away from artificial chemical based products to organic ingredient based products can require perseverance but is really worth it. Not only will you feel and look better, our natural world will benefit too.